Monday 20 April 2020

Golgotha's Wild West Town and Miniatures - Foundry Miniatures

Herewith, some Old West Wargames Foundry Miniatures. The majority of my Old West collection is by Foundry. They are perhaps by today's ever increasingly large standards on the smaller side. Being originally more true to 25mm as opposed to 28mm or heroic scales. 

See: http://leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=123947.0

See: https://www.wargamesfoundry.com/collections/old-west


This rather Revolutionary looking chap I normally use as my train driver. 


Possible interesting gang when placed with his mates. 


My one legged veteran. He always has seemingly an uncanny knack for staying alive. 



Normally used as a deputy or some goody two shoes.


This chap I normally use as my pig farmer. He is a swine afterall. 



Another deputy. This chap has class. I really do like this miniature. 


Here comes trouble. Normally found stumbling round my town drunk. People in the know, know that is best to avoid him.  


Group shot. Reminding me that I have more painting to do. This also includes Mexicans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment