Monday 20 April 2020

Golgotha's Wild West Town and Miniatures - Britannia Miniatures

Herewith, some Old West Britannia Miniatures. I do like these characterful miniatures. They are also comparatively very well priced. They paint up relatively well. 




The undertaker. I painted him seemingly to look more deathly than the corpse. I will likely keep it this way as it is rather funny. I do want to provide a hearse and a building for him. 


A dead shame really. He was a nice chap if you had of given him the time of day to get to know. But instead you blew him away with your 6 shooters. 


These two always seem to be riding into town as things go pear shaped. If I was the sheriff I would arrest them. I certainly do need more horses and horsemen. 






I am very pleased with this miniature if you look closely you can see the Notice and Wanted posters. I see him as reading them before posting them all over town. 



This chap looks like a certain famous movie star...


I like the way his poncho came out. 


This chap often play as one of the deputies. 


Miners for which I have some tents but still need to build a mine.





Do love this miniature. His dust coat and double barrelled shotgun make him look formidable.





This is my old timer who also normally gets killed. Which serves him right as he has a nasty disposition. 



Another poncho miniature painted slightly differently here to the movie star one above.



A bad man whether Sheriff, deputy or outlaw this miniature always seems to cut 'em down where they stand. 


The outlaw with prostitute as hostage. Some would say she is an ugly as sin, which is likely more realistic, but I like her. She is currently my only Old West female. I certainly would like more civilians.  





Useful generic sort.


The Sheriff. I like his confident stance. I play him talking before resorting to violence. 


Some pictures of all of them from Britannia miniatures which I have painted. Hope to get some more. They apparently have a gatling gun. Which one can see here: https://www.matakishi.net/plains-war-project.html  



No comments:

Post a Comment