Monday 20 April 2020

Golgotha's Wild West Town and Miniatures - Train

Herewith, pictures of some of my trains.

First up is Hornby Toy Story Train. Which is a tad on the small side. Looks great in the distance and certainly looks the part for an Old West game. I do like the weathered dusty look and indeed the model train comes this way.


Wargames foundry miniature helping provide a sense of scale. 


Note water tower in the background. Ideally this train requires more rolling stock. 


Perfect reason to attack the train - its carrying gold from the mine.


The engine. I also use this for my 1/72 American Civil War miniatures. For which it is great for bringing up supplies, reinforcements and sometimes I hope some artillery support. 


This last one here is a toy I picked up which looks ok. Will need a repaint. I just do not always want to be using the same train or for that matter same looking town for every game. Miniature, my Train driver and engineer from Foundry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment