Sunday 27 February 2022

Golgotha's Superhero - Superman and Batman Toy Miniature repaints

 Herewith, Superman and Batman Toy Miniature repaints. For superhero games I normally use Heroclix but since I had these two, which are slightly taller and therefore bigger than the average 28mm miniature, I thought I would repaint them. In parts, this was just a retouch as they were already coloured. I wanted to take pictures with suitable backdrops. So just experimenting and playing around a bit. Not sure where the Superman miniature is from but the batman came with a rather nice Batwing toy which I will be using. 

My father was a massive fan of Superman so this brought some happy memories. 







Thought a black and white image could be interesting. 











This is my favourite image with batman's ears and the moon. 






Our two hero's together.














No comments:

Post a Comment