Tuesday 5 May 2020

Golgotha's Fantasy - Minotaurs

Herewith, some Minotaurs. The larger ones here are by a Russian company called Tehnolog
See: http://www.tehnolog.ru/product.php

See: https://leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=123935.0



















This one is not by Tehnolog, but he is a toy Minotaur, which I repainted, he like the ones above still needs to be based.  He came with some knights and other fantasy miniatures and he is like a miniature version of the Schleich toys.




This one in my mind is rather "classic" looking indeed I may well use him for a game against some 1/72 Greeks. 




Size comparison. I am happy with the Tehnolog Minotaurs and feel I have now filled what I saw as a gap in my collection. I am not as happy with them as I am with the Trolls but then I prefer Trolls. Also, I think the Trolls are better quality and looking miniatures. Still if one wants some cheap large monsters these certainly fit the bill. and are fun to paint up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment