Tuesday 5 May 2020

Golgotha's Fantasy - Beastmen and Nasty Beasty

Herewith, some Beastmen and a nasty beasty. I still need to add shields to some of these. I seem to have a lack of shields at the moment. I may well normally use my recent Minotaur additions to bolster this growing army. Together with other demonic insundry.



The one on the left here is my favourite and looks rather dog like.Though I do also like the Demonic grin on the one on the right. 






Most seem to paint the frill as part of the creature I thought it made more sense as armour. 


This chap also makes a great werewolf. 



This one reminds me of the movie Erik the Viking, see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erik_the_Viking






This miniature also makes for a nice female werewolf. Can't recall the manufacturer. She is tall see the comparison below.


I like the way the little bush came out. 


I added a bit of pattern interest on her quiver. 



This chap is rather brutish and Minotaur like. Old Dungeons and Dragons miniature. 



This nasty beast was a toy. It was a translucent orange and only originally had 2 eyes on one side so I added another two. I have no idea what it is, or for that matter what it was originally meant to be. I do not think I will base this one as I am unlikely to use it much, if ever, and if I do would like it to be able to also be placed in a snow or dungeon setting. Having said that I really enjoyed painting it. I gave the purple tentacle like tongue a gloss varnish as well as the eyes. I imagine it bounding around like a puppy and eating rocks which it dissolves in acid - making it a rather nasty beasty to encounter... or some such. I think I will call him Roggle. A romping rock eating Roggle. 




Size comparison. 



No comments:

Post a Comment