Friday 25 March 2022

Golgotha's Fantasy - Snow and Ice - The Ice queen with ice wall spell

 Herewith, the start of my snow and ice fantasy miniatures. So, yes ideal for the likes of Frostgrave, but in actuality miniatures, I have been planning to put into the snow for many years. 

Thought I would finally get round to it... 

The earliest inspiration came from playing Dungeons and Dragons and these two Elmore images:



Here is my ice queen, in my world, Argon she is a true vampire, who can walk in the light. Old GW Dark elf miniature. Somehow she looks even more malevolent in light colours. I have also made her a wall of ice spell effect a useful defensive measure. The ice wall is made from clear plastic card covered in glue gun with snow flock and crushed glass. 























See: https://leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=123935.45









2 comments:

  1. Love this Ice Queen. It has a real "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Douglas - do need to take some better pictures of her and I am hoping. to add a Warg pulled sleigh for her.

    ReplyDelete