Friday 4 March 2022

Golgotha's Sci-Fi - Big Beasty Repainted Toy

 Herewith, a big fella I found, he is some old toy, not sure what exactly. Thought I would repaint him and experiment with lighting and taking pictures. He could also work for a fantasy setting but I gave him a Sci-Fi base to match the Star Saga tiles. He is no doubt suitable for a number systems and settings. Especially, as I do not have that many Sci-Fi miniatures, especially when compared to fantasy. 

The original toy, next to Mantic miniature, for scale/size comparison. 



This is I think my favourite photo. This was using natural late afternoon lighting. 


I do like the way his base came out. 



Lighting using spotlight. 








Some of these are then lighting just using room lighting. 


Another good indication of size. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment