Tuesday, 11 August 2026

Hobbit House completed

 Hobbit house done a bit of dedication to Tolkien and the fantasy inspiration he gave to yhe world.
































Then some older pics before completion.






















8 comments:

  1. That is a superb looking model, some fine work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome bit of scratch building!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you kind comments I am rather chuffed with the results especially the garden. I might add some more tufts at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work! Is the red clay just air drying modelling clay? Is it reasonably robust with use?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Das and yes I find it strong enough especially used like this. I always reinforce with foam backing and Mod Podge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is superb, great piece of modelling, the finished piece looks just the business, well done sir!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheers Donnie. What really makes it is the flock. I will need to make some more at some point and also get some more Hobbits I only have 3 GW Hobbits and them a few Essex miniatures ones.

    ReplyDelete