Thursday, 13 August 2026

Pillage scenario 4.game

 Viking victory got loads of loot and butchered Bishop and 3 monks church truly desecrated. 










I made the 2 observation towers required by the scenario more on these soon. 



























7 comments:

  1. Nice set up and very characterful figures! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb looking game and a win for those nasty Vikings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks a fun game, I'm yet to try the rules out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking game, I like the towers, Ive always fancied a long boat too!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pillage is fast, fun and easy ideal for club nights. Cheers chaps I am making progress on the towers and I have added a wall the idea being to create a useful wooden fortress that is useful for a number of settings and periods so do look out for those posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have updated this post with few more pics shared by my opponent.

    ReplyDelete