All things wargame related.
Game of Bolt Action set in North Africa.
British artillery setting up.
Great looking table and game!
Great looking layout
I thought they might be 20mm (didn't see the tag until the bottom)! The tents and trucks for DAK are pretty cool. I usually like the mundane stuff....
Cheers chaps. Often the mundane stuff that really brings life into a table. At any rate it was British victory. The supporting artillery having done its job well.
Yep all 20mm I think works much better than 28mm.
Super looking table and figures, and got to agree 20mm works so well for WW2.
Great looking table and game!
ReplyDeleteGreat looking layout
ReplyDeleteI thought they might be 20mm (didn't see the tag until the bottom)! The tents and trucks for DAK are pretty cool. I usually like the mundane stuff....
ReplyDeleteCheers chaps. Often the mundane stuff that really brings life into a table. At any rate it was British victory. The supporting artillery having done its job well.
ReplyDeleteYep all 20mm I think works much better than 28mm.
ReplyDeleteSuper looking table and figures, and got to agree 20mm works so well for WW2.
ReplyDelete