Saturday, 22 August 2026

6mm Ancients Game using Age of Hannibal

 The Age of Hannibal rules are now freely available on Little Wars TV Library. Last time I played used d10s this time used d8s. 


























In the end I has 2 commanders captured 3 army morale points to my son's 12 and the losses on the left compared to his... my left and right flanks had also collapsed. My general therefore decided to skedaddle  -  brave git...




4 comments:

  1. Looks good! I use my 6mm Ancients armies to play Commands & Colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking game, 6mm certainly looks the part on the table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers chaps. Not tried Command and Colours by GMT would be keen to do so though strikes me as expensive for what you get. We are playing a Fantastic Battles campaign at the club but there are plans afoot to also do Warmaster. Still have load more 6mm to get painted and then will need to get all the bases done.

    ReplyDelete