Sunday 24 July 2022

Golgotha's Masters of the Universe - Battlecat and Mounted He-Man

 Herewith the start of the RN E Studio He-Man on Battlecat, just trying to match the green at this point.

What is really nice about the miniature is that it is posed like the original first drawing of Battlecat.  


Colour wise I used Warpstone glow, Contrast Dark angels, and Niblet Green. The shade looks better in person. So I am happy to now add the stripes...





Some further reference pictures, including the original toy and a more recent model which looks awesome but the green, does look different from the original. So obviously I still need to add stripes etc. to this kitty but I am happy so far...




Do like the look of the eyes here which I will attempt to mimic. 





No comments:

Post a Comment