Cheers Michal yeah at least table looked good... but was despite the defeat a fun game. Does seem to go that way Neil the disappointment of new units... I remember.a chap melting down a lead unit that had let him down...
Do like pigs I was kindly given some minis at club this week oncluding a boar headed archer so will be painting him soon. Do want the animal set from Victrix these pigs you see here are old Airfix and need painting.
Ah! Looking awesome on the battle table!
ReplyDeleteA fun game and your crossbowmen followed the unwritten rule of newly painted miniatures
ReplyDeleteCheers Michal yeah at least table looked good... but was despite the defeat a fun game. Does seem to go that way Neil the disappointment of new units... I remember.a chap melting down a lead unit that had let him down...
ReplyDeleteLovely looking game, no matter the result, it did remind me that, this week I have been mostly painting pigs!
ReplyDeleteBest Iain
Do like pigs I was kindly given some minis at club this week oncluding a boar headed archer so will be painting him soon. Do want the animal set from Victrix these pigs you see here are old Airfix and need painting.
ReplyDeleteA good looking game. Hopefully your new crossbow unit will perform better in their next game.
ReplyDeleteCheers Peter yeah let's hope... got another unit on the way maybe they will fair better...
ReplyDelete