Friday, 17 July 2026

Cheap barrels and crates

 Given the prices and increasingly better quality on size and quality Temu is rapidly becoming a favoured terrain provider. Got these for just over 2 pounds ideal for Old West and skirmish games. Shown here with a very happy Dwarf and a Medieval Standard Bearer. Certainly one always needs more scatter terrain.




4 comments:

  1. You might be able to get away with just a black wash on there. Also iffy to know how paint/ink reacts to various plastics though....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think I will just rattle can grey. Then deep brown wash and drybrush lighter brown grey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree re Temu - I have bought quite a few full size 28mm 3D printed terrain pieces - a church, three bridges and a couple fountains, plus some ruined buildings, and I have not been disappointed by any of them - same goes for tufts and flock - and I got two lovely Lanchester WW1/RCW armoured cars that were as good as anything you would get form a "real "wargame supplier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah flock and tufts have been good on Temu. Armoured cars sound awesome.

    ReplyDelete