Yeah they are my son's but with now had to paint and game somuch 40kish stuff I have grown a fondness. Daveb I can't now recall I got them as cheap substitutes back when could not afford much 40k. I will do a post of them hopefully someone be able to recognise them. I like them and think they work a treat for sci fi have a few others too.
That looked a fun game
ReplyDeleteLooking really great sir👍
ReplyDeleteGreat looking game, those Krieg cavalry look quite superb.
ReplyDeleteSee more pics Krieg cavalry here https://frictionbmcminiatures.blogspot.com/2025/11/krieg-death-korp-cavalry-part-1.html?m=1
ReplyDeleteCheers for the link, I like them a lot.
DeletePleasure thank you for the support. I still need add respirators to some of the horses.
ReplyDeleteHey, when the family wants to game more, you game more...! Good looking game, though the 40K-ish stuff is not my niche.
ReplyDeleteWhat are the little blue walkers near the dreadnoughts? I don't recognize them.
ReplyDeleteYeah they are my son's but with now had to paint and game somuch 40kish stuff I have grown a fondness. Daveb I can't now recall I got them as cheap substitutes back when could not afford much 40k. I will do a post of them hopefully someone be able to recognise them. I like them and think they work a treat for sci fi have a few others too.
ReplyDeleteGreat looking game, I like the orks base, looks neat!
ReplyDeleteBest Iain