All things wargame related.
More basing commission work. I did not paint these but did the basing.
Wow, they look great
Excellent work, starting to really take shape with the army!
Phalanx looks awesome!
These are very cool!
Another great work 👏
Great mass of figures, phalanx looks great!Best Iain
Love the look of them, they look great.
Cheers chaps. Happy customer so I am happy. Enjoyed doing them. Ofcourse I might be less happy when I meet them on the field of battle...
Wow, they look great
ReplyDeleteExcellent work, starting to really take shape with the army!
ReplyDeletePhalanx looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteThese are very cool!
ReplyDeleteAnother great work 👏
ReplyDeleteGreat mass of figures, phalanx looks great!
ReplyDeleteBest Iain
Love the look of them, they look great.
ReplyDeleteCheers chaps. Happy customer so I am happy. Enjoyed doing them. Ofcourse I might be less happy when I meet them on the field of battle...
ReplyDelete