Saturday 22 October 2022

Golgotha's Animals - Pissing Dog and small sheep

 Herewith a new thread, since I have so many animals thought I would dedicate a section of the blog to them.

First up a dog which I got for free among a bargain bucket of 50p miniatures they had on sale at the Colours wargame show. The tree stump has some added bark texturing to what is a 1/72 Plastic soldier company piece which I got for free from a kind chap at my local wargame club. Really enjoyed putting this one together. Especially given that he was a stray and now has a home and something to do his business on...

Does look a bit like Tintin's Dog Snowy but I have called him piddles for perhaps obvious reasons...












Next some 10mm sheep by Pendraken. See: https://www.pendraken.co.uk/n10-nml2-nsheep-5187-p.asp

I also picked these up from Colours Show and the people at the stand must have thought I was mad as I could not stop myself from making sheep noises...






 


No comments:

Post a Comment